Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just got back from the Eiffel Tower and shopping along Champs-Elysees.  We hoofed it to the second platform of the tower and took the lift from there.  I was winded.  I'm out of shape.  My neighborhood ladies, get ready for some serious loop walking when I return!

We leave tomorrow for Brussels.  Matt had to fly to Atlanta for business--good for him because it means things in the states are busy, but sad for us.  But we will rally, and are excited to get to our hotel in Brussels and finish off our trip in a really cool old city.  We will be home on Saturday.  Can not believe summer is almost over!  Can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear about all of your summer adventures.  Quick trips when I get back.  We are headed to Napa for Matt's brother's birthday celebration and I have got to get to Chicago to meet the new babies.  Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

  1. How was Paris? Would love to go back there. Will Matt be back to fly home with you--- I am doubting that he will. Know you are sad the trip is almost over, but I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all enjoying Brussels and eating lots of sprouts!! haha! Andy and I just got back from our second camping trip of the week. We are cramming in last minute summer fun :) Your upcoming quick trips sound great...why don't you add a Portland visit in there too? xo

    ReplyDelete